Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
In today's world, when everybody is working hard to earn more money for living comfortably in a highly status-conscious society...people basically fail to look at themselves or take proper care of their health. And, what is the obvious outcome of this erratic lifestyle? Well, an irregular lifestyle gives rise to several health conditions which may in turn contribute towards different chronic diseases and more likely give birth to obesity woes. Now, this is exactly why different fat-removal therapies have been developed over the past decade to enable people get back their lost fitness and health.
Talking about various fat-removal procedures...we get to realize that Coolsculpting therapies have become quite popular in the US and even other European and Latin American countries. It has been also found that people suffering from obesity problems prefer opting for these treatment procedures over other surgical fat-removal therapies. This is mainly because Coolsculpting happens to be a non-surgical method of body contouring and is completely successful in overcoming the shortcomings associated with invasive therapies. However, it would be fair enough to say that Fat Freezing procedures came into being after an effort was made to develop some fat-removal procedures that would function as an alternative for liposuction. And, it's quite interesting to know that it was very recently (in 2010) that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved these non invasive treatment procedures as alternative to liposuction.
The Cool Sculpting therapies are very effective and can be used on those parts of the body where fat is difficult to target, such as the abdominal regions, upper parts of the knees, flanks, buttocks, and so on. However, it is always suggested that patients should visit reputed skin clinics in their region in case they have made up their mind to opt for these non-surgical fat-removal procedures!
About Zeltiq Coolsculpting TherapiesDo you have stubborn fat that just won't go away, no matter how much you exercise? This is where a CoolSculpting treatment comes in. It’s important to understand that CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss technique, but a way to help reduce pesky, unwanted fat. CoolSculpting is non-surgical, meaning there is little to no downtime after treatment. Because the procedure – done at a doctor's office – reduces fat in treated areas by about 20%-25%, it can help patients achieve their long-term goals.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells. After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills