CoolSculpting in Casa Grande is a revolutionary technology that uses a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis which targets, cools and eliminates fat cells. After a CoolSculpting procedure the body continues to break down the treated fat cells, now in a crystallized or frozen state, leading to fat cell death. Over the next two to four months they are naturally flushed from the body.
Cool Sculpting procedure is designed to target and destroy 20%-25% of the fat cells in the treated area. Diet, exercise and other procedures may shrink fat cells, leaving an open opportunity to increase the size of those same fat cells from a lifestyle shift. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. Cool Sculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Over the course of the following weeks after your treatment, your body processes the fat and eliminates it from the body naturally. While dieting and exercise makes the fat cells smaller, this fat freezing procedure gets rid of them completely, allowing you to enjoy positive and long-lasting results of CoolSculpting!
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Casa Grande?
With more than 4 million procedures performed around the globe, Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction. This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
How many sessions do I need?
The number of sessions you'd require would depend on which areas you want to treat. If you are just looking forward to reducing your flabby arms then just one or two session is enough. On the other hand if you want to treat a number of problem areas then you need to go for consecutive sessions. In some clinics where there are multiple Coolsculpting systems, you can treat more than one body area at the same time.