Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
What happens during a Coolsculpting procedure?
In today's world, when everybody is working hard to earn more money for living comfortably in a highly status-conscious society...people basically fail to look at themselves or take proper care of their health. And, what is the obvious outcome of this erratic lifestyle? Well, an irregular lifestyle gives rise to several health conditions which may in turn contribute towards different chronic diseases and more likely give birth to obesity woes. Now, this is exactly why different fat-removal therapies have been developed over the past decade to enable people get back their lost fitness and health.
Talking about various fat-removal procedures...we get to realize that Coolsculpting therapies have become quite popular in the US and even other European and Latin American countries. It has been also found that people suffering from obesity problems prefer opting for these treatment procedures over other surgical fat-removal therapies. This is mainly because Coolsculpting happens to be a non-surgical method of body contouring and is completely successful in overcoming the shortcomings associated with invasive therapies. However, it would be fair enough to say that Fat Freezing procedures came into being after an effort was made to develop some fat-removal procedures that would function as an alternative for liposuction. And, it's quite interesting to know that it was very recently (in 2010) that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved these non invasive treatment procedures as alternative to liposuction.
The Cool Sculpting therapies are very effective and can be used on those parts of the body where fat is difficult to target, such as the abdominal regions, upper parts of the knees, flanks, buttocks, and so on. However, it is always suggested that patients should visit reputed skin clinics in their region in case they have made up their mind to opt for these non-surgical fat-removal procedures!
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills