Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculptingDo you have stubborn fat that just won't go away, no matter how much you exercise? This is where a CoolSculpting treatment comes in. It’s important to understand that CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss technique, but a way to help reduce pesky, unwanted fat. CoolSculpting is non-surgical, meaning there is little to no downtime after treatment. Because the procedure – done at a doctor's office – reduces fat in treated areas by about 20%-25%, it can help patients achieve their long-term goals.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells. After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills