Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells. After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
Explaining the Coolsculpting Procedure
The days of a controlled diet and rigorous workout to get slim are now over. Improved technology makes it easier and faster for people to reduce excess deposits of localized fat from their body. Coolsculpting is one of the latest noninvasive treatments that are available these days. There are a number of effective approaches, apart from it, for the purpose. But, this procedure is indeed different from all the other alternatives.
Cryolipolysis is unique
Most of the other fat removing methods melt the excess fat. In contrast to that this one freezes the adipose tissue or the fat cells. The fat cells, like any living cell in the body, contain water. Cryolipolysis treatment is actually a procedure that turns the water into fine ice crystals. This is done through controlled cooling.
Interestingly, the process works only on the targeted fat cells. It does not freeze or affect the other surrounding tissues of the body. As a result of formation of the ice crystals, the targeted cells meet natural death. Gradually, the dead cells are flushed out from the body in the natural process of elimination. However, this elimination takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get over.
Coolsculpting proves to be effective in reducing excess and stubborn deposits of fat from regions like:
- Stomach or abdomen
- Love handles or flanks
- The back area
- Thighs and
It is particularly helpful to resolve the double chin problem in men.
The result or the effect of fat freezing treatment lasts long. As the fat cells are frozen to death and eliminated from the system, they do not have a chance of reappearing. However, if one wants to retain the toned body for a long time after the treatment, one should do some physical workout regularly and follow a restricted diet.
Coolsculpting is indeed the best solution, available these days, to remove the localized and stubborn pockets of fat.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills