Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
CoolSculpting by Zeltiq - Effective Body Contouring Without Surgery Or Liposuction
The days of a controlled diet and rigorous workout to get slim are now over. Improved technology makes it easier and faster for people to reduce excess deposits of localized fat from their body. Coolsculpting is one of the latest noninvasive treatments that are available these days. There are a number of effective approaches, apart from it, for the purpose. But, this procedure is indeed different from all the other alternatives.
Cryolipolysis is unique
Most of the other fat removing methods melt the excess fat. In contrast to that this one freezes the adipose tissue or the fat cells. The fat cells, like any living cell in the body, contain water. Cryolipolysis treatment is actually a procedure that turns the water into fine ice crystals. This is done through controlled cooling.
Interestingly, the process works only on the targeted fat cells. It does not freeze or affect the other surrounding tissues of the body. As a result of formation of the ice crystals, the targeted cells meet natural death. Gradually, the dead cells are flushed out from the body in the natural process of elimination. However, this elimination takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get over.
Coolsculpting proves to be effective in reducing excess and stubborn deposits of fat from regions like:
- Stomach or abdomen
- Love handles or flanks
- The back area
- Thighs and
It is particularly helpful to resolve the double chin problem in men.
The result or the effect of fat freezing treatment lasts long. As the fat cells are frozen to death and eliminated from the system, they do not have a chance of reappearing. However, if one wants to retain the toned body for a long time after the treatment, one should do some physical workout regularly and follow a restricted diet.
Coolsculpting is indeed the best solution, available these days, to remove the localized and stubborn pockets of fat.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills