Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
Coolsculpting for noninvasive body contouring is both safe and efficientIn recent years, a number of modalities have become available for the noninvasive reduction of adipose tissue, including cryolipolysis, coolsculpting, low-level laser, and high-intensity focused ultrasound. Each technology employs a different mechanism of action to cause apoptosis or necrosis of the targeted adipocytes. Among these technologies, cryolipolysis has not only been commercially available for the longest time, but has also been best researched including in vitro and animal models and randomized controlled clinical trials in humans. The principle behind coolsculpting exploits the premise that adipocytes are more susceptible to cooling than other skin cells. The precise application of cold temperatures triggers apoptosis of the adipocytes, which invokes an inflammatory response and leads to slow digestion by surrounding macrophages. In clinical studies, cryolipolysis was shown to reduce subcutaneous fat at the treatment site by up to 25% after one treatment. Improvements were seen in 86% of treated subjects. At 73%, the patient satisfaction rate is higher than with other technologies used for noninvasive lipolysis. Cryolipolysis has been proven to be a very safe method for body contouring, and is accomplished with only minimal discomfort. Expected side effects are temporary erythema, bruising, and transient numbness that usually resolve within 14 days after treatment. With a prevalence of 0.1%, the most common complaint is late-onset pain, occurring 2 weeks post-procedure, which resolves without intervention. Although no procedure has been accepted as the gold standard for noninvasive body contouring as yet, coolsculpting is considered to be both safe and efficient with a high patient satisfaction rate.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills