Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells. After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
Coolsculpting for noninvasive body contouring is both safe and efficient
Is CoolSculpting Right for Me?
Many people struggle with fat pockets around the abdomen, love handles, flanks and inner and outer thighs. It isn’t all that uncommon for them to hang around after losing weight. This is often because it isn’t as easy as some might think to spot reduce fat. You lose weight from all over your body. Regardless of how many sit-ups or push-ups you do, you cannot make the fat leave from strictly your stomach or your arms. Thankfully, CoolSculpting can put an end to your frustration and allow you to lose the excess fat from your problem areas to get the physique you desire. Check out the three Benefits of Coolsculpting below.
One of the best parts of the CoolSculpting procedure is that you aren’t going to be left feeling a bunch of pain for weeks after having the procedure done.
If you are someone who doesn’t like needles, this is the perfect procedure for you. There are absolutely no needles involved. It is non-invasive and takes just minutes of your time.
No down time.
Since it is a non-invasive procedure, you can be on your way and back to doing the things you love in no time. You will walk out of the CoolSculpting Center and resume your normal routine that same day.
When you consider the benefits above, there is no reason to put off getting the procedure done. It is non-invasive and delivers some of the most impressive results available today. Why waste time with fad diets and extreme Weight Loss Routines when you can get the results you want right here in one convenient package. Schedule your appointment with the specialist today to begin the path to a whole new you.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills