Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
About Zeltiq Coolsculpting TherapiesThis Cool Sculpting review will get you up to speed about what it can do, and if it really works. The science-based company has developed a new medical device designed to help you lose fat in specific trouble areas. This non-invasive procedure, called Cool Sculpting, was created based on the basic concept is to apply extreme COLD temperatures to the fatty area of the body to safely eliminate fat from the body. How does it work? The Cool Sculpting process is performed in a doctor's office but does not involve any needles or anesthetics. The procedure begins by using a suction applicator where portions of the skin are sucked up into the applicator. At this point, the cooling process begins causing your skin to be in contact with temperatures that are high enough to transform the fat from a liquid to a solid. Once in the solid formed, the fat cells will slowly begin to be destroyed and will safely be processed through the body. Does it hurt? Throughout the procedure there is virtually no pain, some claim to feel a "pulling" or "tugging" effect on their skin but it goes away within about 10 minutes.This should not be considered a weight loss procedure and is only done for those patients who are just slightly overweight. I'll stress in this Cool Sculpting review that yes, it is approved by the FDA but be careful of copy cat procedures and be Absolutely sure to use a real DOCTOR who is experienced in performing the Cool Sculpting procedure. Currently only certain parts of the body are able to have this treatment done including: tummy, love handles, back, inner thighs, chin, arms and legs. Zeltiq is currently working on improving the device to allow it to treat other areas of the body, so again, you want to talk with your doctor about any area of your body you want help with. Other Cool Sculpting reviews have also noted that certain patients have been able to see success with Cool Sculpting, averaging about twenty to forty percent fat loss. While you will begin to see results in about four to six weeks, it may take up to three months to see your full results. Many people are happy with the success of their first procedure but you are able to have up to three procedures done on each area of your body. To add safety to the treatment, there is a required one or two month waiting period between procedures. However, Cool Sculpting methods are VERY expensive and does not actually cure the problem of obesity. Finding a well-rounded exercise and nutrition plan that will get you long-term results is the healthiest approach to losing weight.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills