Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Arizona?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Arizona Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Arizona:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
The days of a controlled diet and rigorous workout to get slim are now over. Improved technology makes it easier and faster for people to reduce excess deposits of localized fat from their body. Coolsculpting is one of the latest noninvasive treatments that are available these days. There are a number of effective approaches, apart from it, for the purpose. But, this procedure is indeed different from all the other alternatives.
Cryolipolysis is unique
Most of the other fat removing methods melt the excess fat. In contrast to that this one freezes the adipose tissue or the fat cells. The fat cells, like any living cell in the body, contain water. Cryolipolysis treatment is actually a procedure that turns the water into fine ice crystals. This is done through controlled cooling.
Interestingly, the process works only on the targeted fat cells. It does not freeze or affect the other surrounding tissues of the body. As a result of formation of the ice crystals, the targeted cells meet natural death. Gradually, the dead cells are flushed out from the body in the natural process of elimination. However, this elimination takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get over.
Coolsculpting proves to be effective in reducing excess and stubborn deposits of fat from regions like:
- Stomach or abdomen
- Love handles or flanks
- The back area
- Thighs and
It is particularly helpful to resolve the double chin problem in men.
The result or the effect of fat freezing treatment lasts long. As the fat cells are frozen to death and eliminated from the system, they do not have a chance of reappearing. However, if one wants to retain the toned body for a long time after the treatment, one should do some physical workout regularly and follow a restricted diet.
Coolsculpting is indeed the best solution, available these days, to remove the localized and stubborn pockets of fat.
Does Fat Freezing Work?In recent years, a number of modalities have become available for the noninvasive reduction of adipose tissue, including cryolipolysis, coolsculpting, low-level laser, and high-intensity focused ultrasound. Each technology employs a different mechanism of action to cause apoptosis or necrosis of the targeted adipocytes. Among these technologies, cryolipolysis has not only been commercially available for the longest time, but has also been best researched including in vitro and animal models and randomized controlled clinical trials in humans. The principle behind coolsculpting exploits the premise that adipocytes are more susceptible to cooling than other skin cells. The precise application of cold temperatures triggers apoptosis of the adipocytes, which invokes an inflammatory response and leads to slow digestion by surrounding macrophages. In clinical studies, cryolipolysis was shown to reduce subcutaneous fat at the treatment site by up to 25% after one treatment. Improvements were seen in 86% of treated subjects. At 73%, the patient satisfaction rate is higher than with other technologies used for noninvasive lipolysis. Cryolipolysis has been proven to be a very safe method for body contouring, and is accomplished with only minimal discomfort. Expected side effects are temporary erythema, bruising, and transient numbness that usually resolve within 14 days after treatment. With a prevalence of 0.1%, the most common complaint is late-onset pain, occurring 2 weeks post-procedure, which resolves without intervention. Although no procedure has been accepted as the gold standard for noninvasive body contouring as yet, coolsculpting is considered to be both safe and efficient with a high patient satisfaction rate.
- Lake Havasu
- Casa Grande
- Sierra Vista
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- El Mirage
- Queen Creek
- San Luis
- Fountain Hills